An interactive tour of life in the developing world.
- August 3, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 4, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 6, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 7, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 8, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 9, 2019 12:00pm – 6:00pm
LocationCreation Fest UK
Royal Cornwall Events Centre,
Free and family friendly.
We're thrilled to be bringing the Compassion Experience to Creation Fest. The festival is free to visit, so if you're in Cornwall between 3 -9 August then come and see us. Camping is also available.
What is involved?
What is The Compassion Experience?
This free event features an interactive journey through the true stories of children living in two African countries: Uganda and Ethiopia.
In more than 2,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space, visitors will step inside homes, schools and markets — without getting on a plane. Each child's story starts in poverty but ends in hope.Ask a question