An interactive tour of life in the developing world.
- July 27, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- July 28, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- July 29, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- July 30, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- July 31, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- August 1, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
- August 2, 2019 12:15pm – 7:00pm
LocationNew Wine week 1
Free and family friendly.
We're very excited to be bringing the Compassion Experience to New Wine 2019.
If you're attending New Wine this year then do come along to our child-friendly, interactive experience. Suitable for all ages.
What is involved?
What is The Compassion Experience?
This free event features an interactive journey through the true stories of children living in two African countries: Uganda and Ethiopia.
In more than 2,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space, visitors will step inside homes, schools and markets — without getting on a plane. Each child's story starts in poverty but ends in hope.Ask a question